Friday, September 21, 2012

Pawprint #33: I'm blue, she's brown

Probably you already know that me and Kauni are of different breeds, I'm a Scottish Fold and she's a British Shorthair. There are long- and short-haired Scottish folds, I belong to the latter group. The long-haired counterpart of Kauni's breed is the British Longhair.

Not all Scottish folds are solid blue like me neither are all British Shorthairs brown classic tabby like Kauni. Our breeds may come in different coat colors and patterns.

Kauni's swirled markings.
I'm still not sure about her official color,
so I'll just say she's brown.
At first I was confused why my mom and dad (and the cat doctor) say I'm blue when in fact I'm gray! Then I found an explanation in TICA's website where I also found good pictures of solid and tabby coated cats.

Kauni's hair


(""")(=^.^=)(""")

No comments:

Post a Comment