Friday, April 5, 2013

Pawprint #43: The blue box (Sininen laatikko)

I have mentioned before that Kauni and I love boxes. Occasionally, we find this cozy blue box lying open on the floor or bed, but my mom is not happy when we go inside it. One thing I noticed is that when this blue box is taken out of the storage, my dad (sometimes both dad and mom) goes out of the door with this box and doesn't return home for a few days or almost a week. So every time I see this box, I try my best to be in it, on it or beside it and put my scent on it even though my mom keeps on telling me to get away from it. 

This cozy blue box, in terms of size, is just right for me.
I'm going with you!
Tämä mukava sininen laatikko on kooltaan juuri sopiva minulle.
Menen sinun kanssa!

Kauni's turn
Kaunin vuoro

(""")(^_^)(""")

No comments:

Post a Comment