Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pawprint #45: Another cat year

The month of February has passed, which means I'm one year and two months older!

Big things happened last year, and the biggest was the MOVE! Leaving my previous home and settling in at the new place was so stressful. I remember, on my first day at our new home, I stayed on the bathroom because I found a nice spot there where I could hide perfectly when I needed to. At night, when it was all quiet, I slowly embarked on a tense but adventurous walk to investigate the whole place. You know a cat has to establish his own territories.

Kauni and I like this new place better: more space to roam around, more spots to sleep on and more corners to hide in. I can also say that I've become more accustomed to the presence of other humans. From the window, we can see humans, closer than before, playing with their kids or walking with their dogs.

A moment in my dad's warm hand.
Hetki minun isäni lämpimässä kädessä.
With all the changes that happened, I grew and gained experiences. Most of all, it's good to know that I'm in good hands.


(""")(^.^)(""")

No comments:

Post a Comment